Thursday, February 20, 2014

Transitions

To say it has been a brutal winter is an understatement. But as the weather begins to warm up and the snow begins to melt, my rain boots are my most practical choice of footwear for the transition of winter to spring. In hopes that the temperature will continue to rise I've ditched my parka and have opted for more spring appropriate coats like a utility jacket with leather accents, a sleek rain coat or in this case a vegan leather jacket, which is really just a retailers way of saying faux. I hope everyone's temperatures continue to rise and have a good rest of your day!
-Hally






Jacket- Urban Outfitters. Dress (worn as top)- H&M. Skirt- Unknown. Tights- Urban Outfitters. Rain boots- Hunter. Sunglasses- Ray-Ban. Rings- Tiffany & co, thrift store, local Boutique. Bracelets- Alex & Ani, local boutique.

No comments:

Post a Comment