Monday, August 11, 2014

{Meanwhile In Lollaland...}

Long time no post...

This summer has absolutely flown by. I've spent majority of it working and whatever free time I've had, I spent with friends and family. But I'll be back at school in less than a couple weeks so hopefully I'll be able to update this blog more often! (Also, I cut all of my hair off and I couldn't be happier!)


Just over two weeks ago I headed to the beautiful city of Chicago to attend my favorite event of the year, Lollapalooza. This is the second year I've attended this music festival and it is far from being my last time!


Whilst the most important aspect of the festival is obviously the music, the street style (and street food) is amazing as well. People watching between sets quickly became one of our favorite past-times!


We saw some pretty incredible artists and I'm already having a hard time waiting for next year, but scrolling through the countless pictures and videos that were taken will have to suffice for now and I wanted to share some on this blog!


My Lollapalooza Favorites:


  1. Play With Fire- Vance Joy
  2. Houdini- Foster the People
  3. Waste- Foster the People
  4. Best Friend- Foster the People
  5. Rollup (Baauer remix)- Flosstradamus
  6. Mosh Pit- Flosstradamus
  7. Bonfire- Childish Gambino
  8. Fire Fly- Childish Gambino
  9. Heartbeat- Childish Gambino
  10. Freaks and Geeks- Childish Gambino
  11. Roses- OutKast
  12. So Fresh, So Clean- Outkast
  13. Ms. Jackson- Outkast
  14. ATLiens- OutKast
  15. Talk!- The 1975
  16. Settle Down- The 1975
  17. M.O.N.E.Y- The 1975
  18. Arabella- Arctic Monkeys
  19. Cheap Sunglasses- RAC
  20. Hollywood- RAC
(Phew, that was quite the list!)

Headpiece: Asos. Crochet Bralette: Forever 21. Shorts: Dry Goods. Shirt (tied around waist): Urban Outfitters. Sandals: Asos (These were lost to the music festival gods) 

Headpiece: ASOS. Top: Forever 21. Pants: Forever 21. Sandals: ASOS.
Sunglasses: Nordstrom BP. Bralette: Free People. Dress: ASOS. Sandals: Urban Outfitters.




Until next year Lolla...

No comments:

Post a Comment