Saturday, May 10, 2014

{Good Vibes}

With finals coming up, this blog has fallen pretty low on the priority list but boy am I happy to be back. With only one week left of my freshman year of college, my stress level is at an all time high but I wanted to take a well-deserved break from studying to create this post!

Today I am wearing one of my favorite items in my wardrobe, a simple black romper. While my romper collection has grown over the past year the one I'm wearing today continues to be my favorite! I love how rompers are a top and shorts all-in-one because while it can be dressed up with heels and a jacket it can also be worn as a bathing suit cover up at the beach! Today I decided to go with a more bohemian feel pairing my romper, with some embellished gladiator sandals and a floppy hat. I also decided to wear this terracotta colored bralette I recently picked up from Free People. I love how the lace detailing makes the outfit look a little more feminine and delicate. 

Because of how busy I've been, I wasn't able to post my April Favorites but here are a few of my current song favorites. Also be sure to check out my Summer '14 playlist on Spotify!
  • Riptide- Vance Joy
  • Here Comes the Night Time- Arcade Fire
  • Heart's On Fire- Passenger 
  • XXX 88- MØ, Diplo
  • Hollywood- RAC feat. Penguin 
  • Agora- Bear Hands
  • BTSTU (Edit)- Jai Paul


Hat: American Eagle Outfitters
Bralette: Free People,  Necklace: Forever 21
Romper: American Eagle Outfitters
Sandals: Sam Edelman

No comments:

Post a Comment