Friday, March 14, 2014

A New Ball Game

I was having blog withdraws because I haven't posted in almost a week but I am so happy to be back! This week has been so hectic with midterms and spring break coming up but I finally had time to make a post before getting back to studying.

It was super warm today and I have been dying to wear this 'envelope' skort. That's right, SKORT! If you're like me, I thought that we left skorts behind in the third grade but they are making a major comeback. Although I believe it was Zara that first made this asymmetrical style skort I have seen more affordable options popping up everywhere from Nasty Gal to Forever 21. I actually purchased mine from Pac Sun online, but I also have a similar one in black that I got on sale at Aritzia (one of my absolute favorite stores). I have also seen them in a variety of prints and patterns like plaid or floral. But if you haven't picked up on this already I tend to stick to a neutral color scheme.

I wanted to add something to make the look very casual so I decided on a simple tee shirt with rolled sleeves and tied a chambray shirt around my waist to break up the light gray and white. I also wore my favorite pair of worn-in Converse to complete the casual vibe.
Tee Shirt: Forever 21, Denim shirt: Kohl's, Skort: Pac Sun, Shoes: Converse


No comments:

Post a Comment