Sunday, March 9, 2014

Out and About


Sundays tend to be my least favorite day of the week because I find myself laying around my dorm pretending to do things I need to finish for Monday, but in an effort to enjoy the sunshine today I decided to get out of my dorm and run some errands around town. 

After 11:30 mass I went to Starbucks, located ever so conveniently down the street, and ordered my favorite drink, a grande chai tea latte with soy milk (if you have never tried this, it will change your life). After sitting down and enjoying my latte I popped into a few of the boutiques uptown and went to CVS to get some magazines.

I paired this structured peplum top with a classically cut jean, but the army green color and slight distressing on the legs takes the look from a softer preppy look to something that is a little more edgy. I tied the look together with some brown booties, giving me a little added height. 

The university I go to is characterized by its preppy style, deemed J.Crew U by people who are aware of its reputation. Although I have some classic elements of my style, I would definitely not describe my self as a prepster but today's outfit lets a little prep shine through. 







No comments:

Post a Comment