Tuesday, April 22, 2014

PJ's Everyday

As much as I love clothes and all things fashion, there is a special place in my heart (or closet rather) for comfy clothes. On the days when I want to be comfortable but not lose my sense of style, I like to wear soft, moveable pieces. In this outfit I am wearing my new favorite t-shirt. I recently picked up this cotton crop top at Topshop. Although the shirt is very basic it has nice cuffed detailing on the sleeves as well as a pocket on the front. 

I paired the boxy crop top with my go-to shorts! I got these black and white patterned shorts a little over a year ago and I wear them every chance I get! A major trend for spring this year is Pajamas for the daytime and I feel that these shorts are a great way to try out this trend.



Crop top: Topshop, Shorts: Khol's 
Shoes: Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment